25 May 2010

Close to My Heart

Oh my!  I finally held the CTMH summer catalog today and got to page through all of its lovely contents.  It was very difficult to choose which products I wanted to purchase - everything looked appealing!  You will have to check back on my blog throughout the summer to see which items I picked. ;)

In the mean time, I have finally had time to sit down and create a card for the Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  The challenge was to create a card using a stamp as the background image.


If you wish, you can click on the card to view a larger image.  For this card, I used the stamp from the Felicity collection that was released in January (I believe).  I also used the "Hello There" stamp from the Twitterpated stamp collection.  All in all, this took me about an hour to make and I am very happy with the outcome.  It's a nice spring-y card that will hopefully please one of our nation's service men or women to use to send to their home!

5 comments:

  1. It IS a nice Spring-y card! Anyone would be happy to have it to send to someone they love, what a great thing you're doing.
    Thanks for playing this week at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that you added cutouts to a random stamped background, that really adds a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I love the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea. Always looking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete