06 June 2010

A New Challenge

Well, a week has passed since our Memorial Day blog hop.  It was quite a lot of fun and there was so much inspiration!  I have been very impressed with the cards people have posted; I definitely became a follower of many. 

Speaking of following blogs, I have had enough time to get my creative juices flowing this evening to create another card for Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  This time around, I used the Everyday Celebration paper from CTMH and the matching stamp set.  I'm saddened that this paper is no longer sold; it's incredibly vibrant and can be used for a variety of card themes!

Without further ado....



I look forward to seeing what everyone else has created for this week's challenge!  I hope all is well with everyone! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish we still had this paper too! Your card is great and anyone would love to receive it for their special day. Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how this card came together. The colors are perfect for a birthday card. You're right, it is too bad these papers aren't available anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and I just LOVE this paper packet...I'm SO HOPING that CTMH brings it back!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete