23 June 2010

Vitamin D!

Oy.  This week has been pretty miserable weather wise.  It's starting to tamper with my mood.  I just want some sunshine...that lasts more than a couple of hours! :(  While I'm kept sitting inside, my card supplies have been keeping me busy.

Tonight, I really enjoyed creating a card for the Stars and Stamps challenge blog.  I love simple sketches because it allows you to become creative and add your own personal details.  I decided to use all plain colored papers for this card instead of using patterns.  All of the papers come from the CTMH Summer Celebration packet.

3 comments:

  1. What fun! Your cake baked up perfectly ;-) I like the solid colors you distressed. Your card came out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I like the solid colors and the combination is great for both guys and gals. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and looks yummy all at the same time! Love the distressed edges.

    ReplyDelete