04 July 2010

Blog Tour Part Two

Happy Independence Day!

Wow!  What gorgeous weather we have in my neck of the woods.  I'm loving me some sunshine today, that's for sure!  I hope everyone is enjoying the celebrations in their communities!  I am excited to see the fireworks tonight.  However, the mosquitoes always eat me alive.  Our town already sprayed once for mosquito control.  They're still swarming though...eek!

Thank you for all of the comments on the last post!  I hope you like this card, as well!


For this card, I used the Zippidee Paper Packet Level 2, Everyday Celebration Stamp Set, Cranberry and Black stamping ink, Dutch Blue, Cranberry, and Sunflower cardstock

19 comments:

  1. Love it.....and I love those colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card. Manly enough for a man, but pretty enough for a woman. Great balance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the paper you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am contestant #67 on this fabulous tour for such a good cause. Please stop by my blog and sign up to win my blog candy that I Did It Creations is sponsoring for the tour. Hugs Teresa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, love how you stamped the sentiment on the arrow pointing to the cake!! Great job! :) Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I really like the argyle paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that DS paper. I really want it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I love that stamp set.

    Have a safe & happy July 4th week end!

    Please stop by my blog and sign up to win my blog candy.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, simple and cute. Happy 4th of July

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. All the pattern papers go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card Brittany. I love the argyle paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful card!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    Happy 4th of July!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card - I love that cake, and the paper is adorable. Happy Independence Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of your cards! Anything that's CAS deserves an A in my book!

    ReplyDelete