27 December 2012

Starbucks Exploding Gift Box

This year,  I was inspired by my fellow CTMH consultants who were making "Exploding Boxes" from our Artiste Cricut cartridge.  So, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make a few for friends this holiday season!

I used the Pear and Partridge CTMH paper pack to decorate the outside of the box.  I used Colonial White cardstock for the base.  The stamp used around the box is from a retired CTMH Christmas tag set.

When you take the top off, the box explodes!  I used the Pear and Partridge stamp set (from the Workshop on the Go kit) for all of the stamped images inside the box.  I added a Ghirardelli chocolate on one side of the box.  I wrapped a package of gum around some Desert Sand cardstock and stamped two small presents on the covering. 

I realized that I didn't have anything to adhere the gift card to without it being permanent.  So, I improvised!  I created a gift card holder using our Artiste Cricut cartridge.  Then, I stamped a few images from the Pear and Partridge set on the holder.  I also sanded around the edges.

Voila!  I beautiful way to package a Starbucks gift card and coordinating gifts to give to family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment