27 January 2013

Chantilly Butterfly

When I first saw the design for the Mojo Monday sketch, I wasn't quite sure what to do!  One of the things I love about using sketches is that it stretches my ideas as a card maker.  Let's look at this week's sketch:

 

I decided to use the brand new Close to My Heart paper pack called Chantilly.  Isn't it beautiful? All of the colors are so warm and sunny.  


The butterfly stamp is from a promotion CTMH had a little while ago.  I stamped it in Cotton Candy ink.  I used some clear sparkles to embellish the wings.  I also used Créme Brulee Bakers Twine to accent the butterfly, and the decorative paper pieced squares underneath.


I added 3D foam underneath the rectangle and butterfly.  I love having it pop off the card!

 
Happy crafting!

Items Used: Chantilly paper pack, Cotton Candy ink, Clear Sparkles assortment, Twilight, Champagne, and Colonial White card stock, CTMH Bakers Twine Paradise assortment, 3D foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment