01 May 2013

Life is Good

I recently made a card for a Freshly Made Sketches challenge, but then completely forgot to submit it.  Eek!  Regardless, I thought I would share the card that I did create.

This is the sketch that I followed:
 

 I have to say, this was difficult for me!  I'm not used to having the focus at the top of the card.  I chose to use two different Close to My Heart paper packs: Claire and Buzz and Bumble.



I embellished the card with Kraft borders and Chocolate Bakers Twine.  


I'm pretty happy with the outcome.  If anything, it was a great exercise to get me out of my "crafters comfort zone"!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany, I saw your grad card on the CTMH bulletin board and had to check out your blog...nice work. Really like this card.
    p.s. I am now following you
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terry! Thank you for your nice comment! Also, how nice it was of you to mention me on your own blog! :) I am now a follower of your blog, as well!

      Delete