06 May 2013

Sweet as Honey

Have you noticed that honeycombs are everywhere this year?  Close to My Heart released the paper pack Buzz and Bumble in their Spring 2013 catalog.  I love that CTMH stays on top of the trends!  I created this card using the mentioned paper pack and Honeycomb stamp set.  This card can easily be used as a thank you card or even as a general greeting card.  I love the versatility of the sentiment, don't you?


I stamped the honeycomb outline on Cocoa cardstock with Cocoa ink.  Then, I stamped the honeycomb image on the pattern paper and cut the hexagons out.

 
I used Creme Brulee cardstock as the backing for my pennant.  I used a filigree charm as an embellishment.


This card is certainly simple, but has just enough "pop" for my liking!  Thanks for looking!

CTMH Items Used:
Paper: Buzz and Bumble, Cocoa and Creme Brulee cardstock
Ink: Cocoa
Stamps: Honeycomb
Embellishments: Filigree Charms

2 comments:

  1. Love the card! Can't get enough of the honeycombs:)

    ReplyDelete