15 July 2013

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Ice Cream

Doesn't everyone like ice cream?  I know I do!  I enjoy this tasty dessert especially in the warm summer months.  This week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges, we are asking everyone to create a piece of artwork that incorporates ice cream.

I interpreted this challenge a bit differently.  I decided to create my card using Neapolitan ice cream colors: chocolate/brown, vanilla/white (yellow and beige...hehe), and strawberry/pink.

I used a retired paper pack called "Dotty for You" on the base of this card.  It's so bright; I love it!

I embellished the card using Chocolate Bakers Twine, Bitty Sparkles, and a wooden flower.  I also added a small peek of burlap ribbon on the left hand side of the card.


I hope you have fun this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  This challenge can certainly be interpreted in many different ways!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Neapolitan take! Super-cute little scallop border, Brittany. The little bits of bling add just the right amount!

    ReplyDelete