02 July 2013

Let's Celebrate!

This week at Seize the Birthday, they provided this sketch for card makers to use:

 

Using a variety of Close to My Heart products, I created this birthday card:

The base of my card uses two B&T papers from the Claire paper packet.  I used my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the fancy scalloped circle.  The stamped calendar wheel and sentiment is from a retired stamp of the month set.  I embellished the card with bitty sparkles, burlap ribbon, and wooden trinket shapes.

I still haven't decided who I will send this card to... when I do, I will circle the month and number.  

I look forward to seeing your card!  Thank you for visiting!

CTMH Items Used:
Paper: Claire
Card Stock: Colonial White, Sunset, and Outdoor Denim
Stamp: November 2011 Stamp of the Month
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon, Bitty Sparkles, and Wooden Trinket Shapes

2 comments:

  1. What a cool use of that stamp! It is one of my faves. I am a teacher and CTMH consultant too. Happy to have found your blog thru Seize the Birthday sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card - love all the layers and the texture that you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete