15 September 2013

Babycakes Card

Just a quick post this evening as it is getting late!

Using this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

I created this card for someone who is expecting a baby:


I used Close to My Heart's new Babycakes paper packet to create this card.  The background and texture paper in this pack is very versatile!  While it's presented as a baby paper, the options really are endless!

To embellish the card, I adhered our Slate washi tape to a piece of Colonial White card stock.  Then, I cut out the strip and glued it on top of the card design.  Additional embellishments are provided by Chocolate bakers twine (to pull in the brown from the polka dot paper) and a brown wooden button.

The stamp set that I used for the sentiment is called B is for Baby.

Thank you for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card! I love the sentiment and the DSPs. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete