27 September 2013

Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas!

RetroSketches provided a very simple sketch for their challenge this week.  Somehow, I was inspired to create yet another Christmas card!  The weather is still 80 degrees (thank goodness!), but the CTMH Frosted paper packet has been calling my name lately.

Let's take a peek at the sketch:

 

I decided to turn the sketch upside down and then created this card:

(sorry about the picture quality - I had to take the picture without natural light!)

I created this card using the current CTMH Frosted paper pack and retired CTMH mistletoe paper pack.  Even though they're from different collections, they compliment each other perfectly!

The "Holly, Jolly" sentiment comes from the stamp set that is included in the Frosted card making kit.  I embellished the card using Chocolate bakers twine and glitter gems.

Thank you for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I LOVE the bit of vintage, yet it's contemporary too. AWESOME design!

    ReplyDelete