22 September 2013

Keeping You in My Prayers

Do you remember eating Campbell's Alphabet soup when you were younger?  It usually hit the spot!  Well this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges, we are asking everyone to play around with the alphabet.  Whether you use different stamp sets, texts, stickers, or Cricut cut-outs, we want you to use two different sets of alphabets in your project.

I was also inspired for this challenge by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches:

 

Outside of the card:

 Inside of the card:

For this card, I used our beautiful, new CTMH Huntington paper pack.  I embellished the card using a wooden button, Kraft stickease borders, burlap ribbon, and bitty sparkles.  I also used two different stamp sets for this card: Look to the Light and Card Chatter-Sympathy.

I look forward to seeing what you create this week!


2 comments:

  1. a beautiful and appropriate card for letting someone know you care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Serene and elegant! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete