14 October 2013

Winter Wonderland

Have you been able to get your hands on the Frosted paper pack yet?  The papers are beautiful and can really be used in a variety of ways! 

A couple of years ago, I received a Christmas card from my up-line, Lisa Stenz.  Isn't the card pretty?  I have always hung onto it in hopes of recreating it.  Well, I finally pulled it out today and used it to inspire my card that I was making for the Merry Monday challenge.

We were asked to use Blue, Grey/Silver, and White in our card.  This is what I created:





I used the snowflake patterned paper from the Frosted paper pack on the bottom of the card.  I used White Daisy and Twilight card stock as my base.  I stamped the snowflake outline and "Winter Wonderland" sentiment in Slate ink.  I embellished the card using our CTMH silver shimmer tape and shimmer gem.

It's a very simple card, but the snowflake really makes a statement!  Thanks for visiting!

CTMH Items Used:
Paper Packet: Frosted
Card Stock: White Daisy and Twilight
Stamp Set: Snowflakes
Embellishments: Silver Shimmer Tape and Shimmer Gem



10 comments:

  1. I love your card, Brittany! I sell CTMH too and can't wait to get my frosted papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous, Brittany! Love that paper and especially the snowflake! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card! Love the snowflake and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Brittany! Love your paper & that gorgeous snowflake! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! I love the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one glorious snowflake Brittany, and the patterned paper and glitter strip are so perfect with it. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning snowflake! Like the backing paper and glitter paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and gorgeous snowflake and paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card Brittany, your snowflake is so pretty. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fresh and pretty Christmas card!! Love the layout and the clean lines. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete