23 December 2013

Sparkle & Shine

So, I may have made another Christmas card.  I keep getting inspired by the products that I'm using (which is never a bad thing, as far as I'm concerned)!

I wanted to create a card that was super quick to assemble.  So, I pulled out my Sparkle & Shine washi tape and created a card using this Retro Sketch:

 




This card could not have been simpler to make!  I used five strips of washi tape on the bottom half of the card.  I stamped the "Sparkle & Shine" sentiment in black ink.  Then, I wrapped some black bakers twine around the base and tied it into a small bow.  Oh, and the base of this card is Whisper card stock (underneath the White Daisy card stock).

This template could easily be switched around with various washi tape designs for a different occasion!  Instead of using all washi tape, you may also consider using some glitter tape for extra embellishment.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

CTMH Products Used:
Paper: Whisper, White Daisy
Embellishments: Sparkle & Shine washi tape, black bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment