05 January 2014

B is for Baby

Tired of shoveling?  Buried under multiple blankets to stay warm?  The majority of our nation is dealing with extreme low temperatures and the aftermath of a terrible blizzard.  I hope all of you have remained safe!

* * * * *

If you get a chance this week to play with your craft supplies, I invite you to join us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges for our first challenge of 2014!  We are challenging everyone to be inspired with something new when creating their project.  Perhaps you can use a new craft item that you've never used before.  Intimidated by Washi tape?  Pull it out this week and try to include it in your project!  Or, maybe there was something new that happened to you that will inspire you to make a card or scrapbook layout.  There are many ways to interpret this challenge, and this is what I created: a baby card!


I recently had a colleague that had her first baby, a girl!  I used our retired Claire patterned paper (love!) as the base for this card.  Then, I used the new stamp set, B is for Baby, for the sentiment on my card.  Simple, easy, and perfect for the arrival of a sweet baby girl!

I look forward to seeing your projects created this week!

CTMH Items Used:
Paper: Claire
Card Stock: Smoothie, Outdoor Denim
Stamp: B is for Baby
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles, Smoothie Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment