09 February 2014

You're Sweet!

We are celebrating Valentine's Day at H2H Challenges this week!  We would like you, our crafty friends, to create a project using hearts.  Pretty general theme, eh?  There are definitely many ways to use a heart in your project.  It doesn't even have to be Valentine's Day related if you don't want it to be!

In my case, I used it as an inspiration to create the valentines I will be handing out to my students.  I needed to make something that was simple, small, and with a sentiment that would match the lollipops I will be giving my kids.






I cut the white card stock into 3"x3" squares.  I used the Ruby Chevron washi tape at the bottom of the card.  I stamped the heart banner from the Lots of Love stamp set (in Ruby ink) at the top of the paper.  To finish it off, I stamped the sentiment "You're Sweet" (from a retired stamp set), in black ink, in the right hand corner.  Super simple and classy!

I'm going to be signing my name on the front and then taping a lollipop to the back.  Voila!  A class set of valentines that are definitely an improvement on my past store-bought cards. :)

Happy creating!

3 comments: