09 March 2014

Feeling Lucky

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, can you believe it?  Just yesterday it feels as though I was celebrating the new year.  Time just keeps flying!

This week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges, we would like you to interpret the phrase "Feeling Lucky" for your project.  With St. Patrick's Day coming up, perhaps this will inspire you to create an Irish-themed project.  Or, in my case, you'll use the word "lucky" to represent the love of your family.

My sister recently got married, which was a wonderful day for our family to celebrate!  Her wedding pictures turned out beautiful.  I knew, right away, that I wanted to create a scrapbook layout with the pictures between her and our parents.  With the "Feeling Lucky" theme in mind, I created this:


Sometimes, a single page layout is all you need to represent a few of your favorite pictures!  I used quite a few Close to My Heart items on this layout including the new Skylark papers, Teal shimmer trim, Gold polka dot washi tape, and White Daisy bakers twine.

I look forward to seeing your creation for this challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment