27 April 2014

Thanks So Much

The challenge at Freshly Made Sketches this week inspired me to use my pirouette stamp set!  Let's peek at the design challenge:

 
I used the CTMH Lollydoodle Juniper polka dot patterned paper as my base.  Then, I stamped the pirouette image in Whisper ink.  I used an Outdoor Denim chevron ribbon for my dovetail pennant.  I added two grey sparkle gems to embellish the ribbon.  Then, I stamped the "Thanks" sentiment in Juniper ink and layered it onto Outdoor Denim card stock.  Pretty easy card to make!

I loved the color scheme for this card.  Isn't it calming?

Have a great week!

 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty combination of pattern and color! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Brittany! I love that chevron ribbon! Looks fabulous against the polkadot background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete