11 April 2014

Welcome Baby Card

It's the weekend!  I'm ready to spend some time outside and relax.  If you have some time to craft, I suggest you visit Retro Sketches to see which new challenge they will have posted!

This week, I used the following sketch to inspire my card:

 




The patterned paper comes from Close to My Heart's Skylark pack.  I stamped the "Welcome Baby" sentiment from the B is for Baby stamp set in Outdoor Denim ink.  I cut the bracket shape from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  (I can't even count the ways I love this cartridge... so many great die-cuts!) To embellish the card, I used grey wool baker's twine and sparkle gems.

This card was super easy to make, but looks very polished.  Plus, you could easily interchange the papers and ink color.  It's a win-win!

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: