04 May 2014

A Pink, Blue, and Grey Thank You

Did you have a nice weekend?  I hope so!  Hopefully you had a chance to get your fingers inky a bit.  In fact, this Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day!

Well, this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges, we're asking you to Take Five.  This challenge can be interpreted in many ways.  You can use five of the same thing or five different products.  Hopefully this will help you think of many possibilities when completing your project.


I decided to use five different Close to My Heart products for my project.  The card's dimensions are 4.5"x3.25".  I love the combination of these colors together!  It's a very bright and cheery card.  :)

1. Card stock (White Daisy and Outdoor Denim)
2. MyAcrylix stamp sets (Honeycomb and a retired Thanks stamp set)
3. CTMH ink (Cotton Candy, Outdoor Denim, Juniper, and Whisper)
4. Outdoor Denim Bakers Twine
5. Grey Bitty Sparkles

I hope you have fun with this week's challenge.  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card!! I want to go get out my Honeycomb stamp set now! Love the colour choices too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindi! It was a lot of fun to create!

      Delete