30 June 2014

Ivy Lane Anniversary

My sister and her husband are celebrating their wedding anniversary soon.  I was inspired by the CTMH paper packet Ivy Lane when creating their card.


Have you ever used the CTMH Make it From Your Heart books to help you complete your projects?  They're wonderful because they give you the template and cutting instructions.  They truly make crafting a breeze!

This is the pattern that I decided to play around with:


I used a scalloped edged card as my base.  I cut the 1.5" sentiment frame using my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  The sentiment was stamped in Hollyhock ink, as well.

A few embellishments were used to give added interest to the card.  I put bronze shimmer tape behind the sentiment.  Then, I added a wooden butterfly by the sentiment.  I placed a small, bronze sparkle on top of of the butterfly, as well.

Easy, quick, and elegant!

No comments:

Post a Comment